Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card
Fees & APRs
Fees and APRs will vary, always be sure to check with the card issuer.
Dive into the geeky details and see how you reap the benefits.
- Earn 75,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- 6x points at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- 4x points at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping. 2x points on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- Enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status with your Card. Plus, earn Gold Elite status after making $35,000 in eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- Terms apply.
Read through our extensive research on the Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card and see if its the best credit card for you.
The Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card is without a doubt one of the best hotel credit cards available for business owners right now. This card comes with a great initial bonus and an annual fee that is reasonable considering what this card provides. With the Marriot Bonvoy Business Card, new applicants have the chance to earn 75,000 points who charge at least $3,000 on the card within the first 3 months of account opening. To make things better, on every anniversary you will receive a free night reward.
Ongoing rewards on purchases on this card are very attractive, you’ll get 2-6 points/$1 with Marriott purchases and common business expenses. You will also enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status with this card. If you spend over $35,000 a year on this card you’ll reach Gold status.
Check out some highlights on the Marriot Bonvoy Business Amex card below.
- Big initial bonus: This card gives you 75,000 points if you spend at least $3,000 within the first three months of account opening.
- Annual fee: The annual fee price tag comes in at $125, so you’ll have to make sure to spend enough to get your money’s worth.
- Ongoing rewards: You’ll get 6 points per $1 spent with Marriot owned hotels; 4 points per $1 spent on U.S. restaurants, U.S. gas stations, U.S wireless providers, and U.S. shipping; you’ll get 2 points per $1 spent on everything else.
- Anniversary gift worth noting: You will receive a free night reward after each account anniversary that is good for a reservation valued at 35,000 Bonvoy points or fewer. This free night certificate will be automatically deposited into your account within 8 to 12 weeks after your account anniversary (valid for one year).
- Silver elite status: As a cardholder you will get Silver Elite status in the Marriot Bonvoy rewards program. Perks with the Silver Elite status will get you 10% more points on Marriott reservations, priority late checkout, no blackout dates and a dedicated phone line for reservations. To obtain Silver Elite status you’d usually need to stay 10 or more nights at Marriott.
- No foreign transaction fee: This is always handy if you’re going abroad.
Bottom line: The Marriot Bonvoy Business Amex card is one of the best small business cards thanks to its attractive intro bonus, ongoing rewards and anniversary gift. If you’re a fan of Marriott properties and have a great credit score this card should absolutely be at the top of your list.
Spend some time reviewing the last details on the Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card.
- Max Late Fee $39
- Max Overlimitfee None
- Max Penalty Apr 29.24% (V)
- Grace Period 25 days
- Online Response Yes
- Cash Advanceapr 25.24% (V)
- Cash Advancefee 3% (min $5)
- Foreigntransaction Fee None
- Smart Chip Yes, chip-and-PIN