Citi Rewards+℠ Card
Fees & APRs
Fees and APRs will vary, always be sure to check with the card issuer.
Dive into the geeky details and see how you reap the benefits.
- The Citi Rewards+℠ Card - the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase - with no cap.
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $150 in gift cards at thankyou.com.
- Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter. Plus, earn 1X ThankYou® Points on All Other Purchases.
Read through our extensive research on the Citi Rewards+℠ Card and see if its the best credit card for you.
The Citi Rewards+℠ Card is one of the most popular rewards cards for people who have excellent credit, spend a lot at the gas pump and grocery store. The Citi Rewards+℠ Card will give you 2 points per $1 spent, on up to $6,000 per year at gas stations and super markets. Any purchase aside from the gas station and grocery store will get you 1 point per $1 spent. Cardholders who make $1,000 worth of purchases within the first three months of opening an account will get a sign-up bonus of 15,000 points worth $150. The Citi Rewards+℠ Card gives cardholders great words all with a $0 annual fee.
One of the best perks about the Citi Rewards+℠ Card is it’s policy of rounding up your points earned on every purchase to the next multiple of 10. So, for example, if you earn 103 points on a particular purchase, you’ll get 110 points. If you earn 4 points, you’ll get 10. With this card you will also get you 10% points back on all of your redemptions for the first 100,000 Thank You Points you redeem per year. So, if you redeem 20,000 points you’ll get 2,000 back.
The Citi Rewards+ Credit Card will offer you an introductory APRs of 0% for 15 months on new purchases and 0% for 15 months on balance transfers. If you’re going to do a balance transfer there will be a 3% (min $5) transfer free. This card isn’t the best for financing, but if you’re going to buy a big ticket item it can help you save on interest with the 0% introductory APR for 15 months.
Check out some of the Citi Rewards+ Credit Card highlights below:
The Citi Rewards+℠ Card Review Highlights
- Annual Fee: $0
- Bonus Category Rewards: 2 points per $1 at supermarkets and gas stations, on up to $6,000 spent per year, then 1 point per $1.
- Base Rewards Rate: 1 point per $1 spent with no limit.
- Initial Bonus: 15,000 points for spending $1,000 within three months of opening an account.
- Other Bonuses: Citi Rewards+ gives back 10% of the first 100,000 points you redeem each year. It also rounds the points you earn on each purchase up to the nearest multiple of 10.
- Point Value: 1 cent when redeemed for gift cards at thankyou.com. You can also pay with points on amazon.com and bestbuy.com or redeem for statement credits, but you might get slightly less value.
- Intro APRs: 0% for 15 months on new purchases and 0% for 15 months on balance transfers, with a 3% (min $5) balance transfer fee.
- Regular APR: 13.49% – 23.49% (V), based on creditworthiness. This is not the card for regularly carrying a balance from month to month so make sure to pay your bill in full every month.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: If you’re going to be traveling make sure to be aware this card does indeed charge a fee of 3%.
Overall the The Citi Rewards+℠ Credit Card can provide you great rewards, big bonuses and rounding up points look no further — this card has it all and you won’t have to worry about an annual fee.
Spend some time reviewing the last details on the Citi Rewards+℠ Card.
- Max Late Fee $40
- Max Overlimitfee None
- Max Penalty Apr 29.99% (V)
- Grace Period 23 days
- Online Response No
- Cash Advanceapr 25.24% (V)
- Cash Advancefee 5% (min $10)
- Foreigntransaction Fee 3%
- Smart Chip Yes, chip-and-signature
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfer fee — either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.