Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
Fees & APRs
Fees and APRs will vary, always be sure to check with the card issuer.
Dive into the geeky details and see how you reap the benefits.
- Earn 20% back on Amazon.com purchases on the Card in the first 6 months of Card membership, up to $150 back.
- Plus, earn $100 back after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months of card membership. You will receive cash back in the form of statement credits.
- 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
- 2% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores.
- 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
- Terms Apply.
Read through our extensive research on the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express and see if its the best credit card for you.
The Blue Cash Everyday Card offered by American Express has a variety of perks that’s makes it one of the best rewards credit cards around. The card comes with a $0 annual fee, an intro APR of 0% (for 15 months) on purchases and balance transfers, and a initial bonus of $150 if you spend $1,000 on the card within the first three months. This card is best suited for those with a good to excellent credit score (700+ score). This card offers big benefits to cardholders who spend a lot of gas and groceries.
Blue Cash Everyday Review Highlights:
- Intro Bonus of $150: The AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Card will give you a $150 bonus for spending at least $1,000 in the first three months. Sure, its not the biggest bonus available, but it’s definitely a perk.
- Best for spending cash at gas stations, grocery stores and department-store purchases: This card will give you 3% cash back on purchases at U.S. supermarkets each year (up to $6,000 per year in purchases), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and also certain U.S. department stores (see list here), and everything else is 1% back on purchases.
- 0% intro APR always helps: AMEX’s Blue Cash Everyday offers 0% intro rates on both new purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months. But the offer is better for purchases because Blue Cash also charges a 3% (min $5) balance-transfer fee. If you decide to take advantage of this card’s 0% APR, make sure you pay off your balance before the card’s regular APR takes effect.
- No Annual Fee: No annual fees always help. As long as you pay your bill on time and in full each month, you can completely avoid having to pay anything extra for this card.
The Blue Cash Everyday from American Express offers a lot of perks for those who want to avoid an annual fee. If you spend a lot at the grocery store and gas pump you can reap in great rewards. Have a 0% intro APR for 15 months is a perk that might be appealing to many. This card offers cardholders multiple options and can be a great addition to most wallets.
Spend some time reviewing the last details on the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express.
- Max Late Fee $40
- Max Overlimitfee None
- Max Penalty Apr 29.99% (V)
- Grace Period 25 days
- Online Response Yes
- Cash Advanceapr 25.24% (V)
- Cash Advancefee 5% (min $10)
- Foreigntransaction Fee 2.7%
- Smart Chip Yes, chip-and-PIN
- Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 13.99% to 23.99%.
- Plan It® gives the option to select purchases of $100 or more to split up into monthly payments with a fixed fee.
- No annual fee.