The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
Fees & APRs
Fees and APRs will vary, always be sure to check with the card issuer.
Dive into the geeky details and see how you reap the benefits.
- Welcome Offer: Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Earn Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card: 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio, 6X on Select Business & Travel Purchases, 3X on all other eligible purchases. Terms & Limitations Apply.
- Enjoy complimentary Gold Status with your Hilton Honors Business Card.
- Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- Earn another Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend an additional $45,000 in purchases on your Card in the same calendar year.
- Relax with 10 free airport lounge visits each year once enrolled in complimentary Priority Pass™ Select membership, which offers access to more than 1,300 lounges across 140 countries and counting.
- Terms apply.
Read through our extensive research on the The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card and see if its the best credit card for you.
For small business owners who spend a lot of time traveling and prefer to stay at Hilton hotel or resorts, the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card is one of the best credit cards. This card comes with a big initial rewards bonus that will give you 125,000 points to new cardholders that spend $3,000 within three months of account opening. Cardholders will also earn 12 points per $1 spent on Hilton purchases and 3 to 6 points per $1 on other expenses. This card comes with an annual fee of $95.
With this card you will receive automatic Hilton Honors Gold status, which includes room upgrades when available, complimentary breakfasts and free nights. A nice travel perk this card also provides is 10 free airport lounge visits per year (1,000+ lounges to select from worldwide) and a 0% foreign transaction fee.
The Hilton Honors American Express Business card is best for those who travel often, stay at Hilton properties and have an excellent credit score. Check out some of the major highlights below.
- Initial bonus: Get 125,000 points for spending $3,000 in the first three months with this card.
- Bonus for spending: You can receive 1-2 free weekend nights by spending. For one free night you’ll have to spend $15,000 in a year and a second night by spending at least $60,000. If you’re spend a lot on your credit card this can be a refreshing perk.
- Big rewards rate: Earn 3-12 points/$1. You will also earn 12 points per $1 at Hilton properties, 6 points per $1 on certain business and travel purchases, and 3 points per $1 on everything else.
- Annual fee: This card comes with a $95 annual fee which can easily be justified with the rewards this card provides.
- No foreign transaction fee: Hilton properties can be found in over 75 countries. Not having to pay a foreign transaction fee on trips makes sense with this card and is a great perk.
- Lounge access: You’ll get 10 free airport lounge visits per year with this card. There are over 1,000+ lounges to select from worldwide.
- Hilton Gold Status: You will automatically earn Hilton Honors Status Gold as long as your account is open.
Bottom line: The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card is one of the best cards if you’re always on the road and enjoy staying at Hilton properties. The perks you get are hard to ignore.
Spend some time reviewing the last details on the The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card.
- Max Late Fee $39
- Max Overlimitfee None
- Max Penalty Apr 29.24% (V)
- Grace Period 25 days
- Online Response Yes
- Cash Advanceapr 25.24% (V)
- Cash Advancefee 3% (min $5)
- Foreigntransaction Fee 0%
- Smart Chip Yes, chip-and-PIN