Citi® Double Cash Card 18 month BT offer
Fees & APRs
Fees and APRs will vary, always be sure to check with the card issuer.
Dive into the geeky details and see how you reap the benefits.
- Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
Read through our extensive research on the Citi® Double Cash Card 18 month BT offer and see if its the best credit card for you.
The Citi Double Cash card is one of the best credit cards available right now. The combination of top cash-back rewards and no annual fee can let cardholders rack in the both rewards and savings. Aside from the no annual fee, the card gives you a total of 2% cash back in rewards on all purchases. How it works is, when you purchase something you will receive 1%, and after you pay the balance you will receive the other 1%. Having this 2% cash back rewards is a great perk that many cash rewards programs can’t compete with.
A couple of other things cardholders should be conscious of with this card is that while it does offer 0% interest for 18 months on balance transfers, it will also charge a balance transfer fee of 3% (min $5), which could make you think of some other options of your priority is a balance transfer. For those looking for a big sign up bonus, prepared to be disappointed. The Citi Double Cash card does not have any sign-up bonuses or initial rewards bonuses for spending a certain amount within the first few months of opening your account. The absence of an initial sign up bonus might be a disadvantage, but don’t forget you will be getting 2% cash back and no annual fees!
Below you will find a breakdown of the Citi Double Cash. Make sure to look these over before applying.
Citi Double Cash Review Highlights:
- Double your cash back rewards: The Citi Double Cash Card offers cardholders 1% cash back twice – once when you make purchases and again when you pay your bill. The average cash back rewards credit card doesn’t compete with this high rate. 2% is a lot more attractive than the common 1% cash back.
- No huge intro bonus: While this card offers much more ongoing value than most of the other cash back credit cards, the card does not include an initial bonus like most. So, if you’re looking to make a big-ticket purchase and get a big initial bonus for spending during the first months of owning the card, you might want to look elsewhere.
- No annual fee: A lot of the best rewards cards charge annual fees, and it forces you to make a lot of purchases just to get your money’s worth. But with the Citi Double Cash card and it’s $0 annual fee, you can save unneeded cost. By not having an annual fee you can complement this card with another credit card and not worry about wasting money. As for an example, some cardholders will use the Citi Double Cash card for purchases in categories their other rewards cards won’t provide higher bonus earning rates for.
- Zero-interest balance transfer intro offer: New applicants will get a promotional APR of 0% for 18 months on balance transfers (18 months is longer than most other cards provide cardholders). Balances transferred within four months of account opening are eligible for the introductory rate. Terms apply.
- Balance transfers will cost you: The Citi Double Cash balance transfer offer is one of the best deals available (0% for 18 months), but it would be even better if it was paired up with a lower balance transfer fee. The transfer fee is 3% (min $5) so make sure to run the numbers.
- High regular APR: This card comes with a high regular APR so if you’re not going to pay your bill in full every month you might want to look elsewhere.
- You need a healthy credit score: You must excellent credit to qualify for the Citi Double Cash card.
The bottom line: The Citi Double Cash is among 2020’s best cash back credit cards due to its stellar rewards rate, no annual fee, and incentive for paying your monthly balance. If you are looking for a great card with simple, big cashback rewards, and no annual fee, you can’t go wrong with Citi Double Cash card.
Spend some time reviewing the last details on the Citi® Double Cash Card 18 month BT offer.
- Max Late Fee $40
- Max Overlimitfee None
- Max Penalty Apr 29.99% (V)
- Grace Period 23 days
- Online Response No
- Cash Advanceapr 25.24% (V)
- Cash Advancefee 5% (min $10)
- Foreigntransaction Fee 3%
- Smart Chip Yes, chip-and-signature
- Balance Transfer Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.99% - 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back.
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.99% - 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.