American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card
Fees & APRs
Fees and APRs will vary, always be sure to check with the card issuer.
Dive into the geeky details and see how you reap the benefits.
- Earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
- From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power.
- Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us and other factors.
- Terms Apply
Read through our extensive research on the American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card and see if its the best credit card for you.
This card is one of the best business credit cards available and it comes with no annual fee. The rewards are pretty straightforward, cardholders will receive 1-2% cash back on purchases. The Amex Blue Business Cash card also has 0% for 12 months on new purchases and balance transfers. While a lot of business credit cards offer you an introductory reward for spending during the first months of account opening, this card does not have any intro rewards. Check out some important highlights on this card below.
- Capped rewards rate: The Blue Business Cash gives you 2% cash back on the first $50,000 in purchases per year. After that, all other purchases earn 1% back. Do the math and figure out how much you’ll spend, if you’re going north of $50,000 there might be better options out there for you.
- Intro Perks: Get 0% for 12 months on both new purchases and balance transfers.
- No annual fee: Save some cash with no annual fees.
Bottom line: The Amex Blue Business Cash credit card can be great if you’re looking for simplicity and no annual fee. The 2% cash back on purchases of up to $50,000 per year is a nice touch as well. If you’re a big spender and you want other major rewards you might be better off looking at another card.
Spend some time reviewing the last details on the American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card.
- Max Late Fee $39
- Max Overlimitfee None
- Max Penalty Apr 29.24% (V)
- Grace Period 25 days
- Online Response Yes
- Cash Advanceapr Not Offered
- Cash Advancefee Not Offered
- Foreigntransaction Fee 2.7%
- Smart Chip Yes, chip-and-PIN
- 0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 13.24% - 19.24%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
- No Annual Fee