Saks Fifth Avenue Credit Card
Fees & APRs
Fees and APRs will vary, always be sure to check with the card issuer.
Dive into the geeky details and see how you reap the benefits.
- 3 points per dollar on your purchases at spas and salons.
- 2 points per dollar on dining, gas, and groceries.
- 1 point per dollar on all other purchases.
- Earn 2 points per dollar for the first $4,999, 4 points per dollar for $5,000 - $9,999 and 6 points per dollar for all eligible yearly spend over $10,000 at Saks.
- You must acquire a total of 2,500 points in a calendar year in order to receive a SaksFirst Gift Card. The 2,500 point minimum can consist of any combination of base points or bonus points (in all cases provided that the minimum $1 in eligible net spend at SAKS is met).
Spend some time reviewing the last details on the Saks Fifth Avenue Credit Card.
- Apply In Store only
- $0 liability on unauthorized purchases
- Price Protection and trip cancellation insurance
- Mastercard global concierge service
- You will first be considered for a Saks Fifth Avenue World Elite MasterCard®. If you do not qualify for that product, you will automatically be considered for a Saks Fifth Avenue Platinum MasterCard®.