Massachusetts Teachers Association Credit Card
Fees & APRs
Fees and APRs will vary, always be sure to check with the card issuer.
Dive into the geeky details and see how you reap the benefits.
- $200 Target GiftCard™ if you make at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days (students not eligible).
- Earn 2% back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs and 3% back in the category of your choice (gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores, or home improvement / furnishings) for the first $2,500 in combined choice category/grocery store/wholesale club quarterly purchases.
- Earn unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- When your cash rewards balance is $25 or more, you can redeem your cash rewards for a statement credit, a check, or an electronic deposit into a Bank of America® checking or savings account.
- Rewards are automatic and do not expire. Go to Online Banking to change your choice category for future purchases, or it stays the same.
Spend some time reviewing the last details on the Massachusetts Teachers Association Credit Card.
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 60 days of account opening.
- Stay on top of your balances and due dates with several types of customer email or text alerts. Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more
- Receive free general admission to more than 225 museums on the first weekend of every month through Museums on Us®.